Virgin hair extensions arevery much like your own and need the same care . Below you you find out how to take care of our extensions.
- Shampoo and condition every 2 to 3 weeks. Excessive shampooing may cause dryness, co-wash if needed.
- Always use heat protector when curling and flat iroining to prevent drying out the hair
- When detangling, comb from the end of the hair up to the weft.
- Always use sulfate-free shampoo.
- Always deep condtion with color.
- Seek professional help from a licensed stylist before performing ane any coloring or chemical serivce.
- NEVER wet hair and let your extensions air dry with our conditioner. Water alone will constrict the hair and cause breakage.